Ditching sugary junk food has never been so easy! This wholesome, delicious alternative will be sure to tantalise your tastebuds while delivering many nutrients!
1 banana, chopped and frozen
1 ripe banana
½ cup coconut milk
¾ cup coconut water
2 tbsp cacao
1 tbsp coconut nectar/ pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
Small handful cashews
1 tbsp cacao
½ tbsp. coconut nectar/ pure maple syrup
½ tbsp tahini
dash hot water
Coyo and sweetened cacao nibs, to serve
- Add all thickshake ingredients to a high-speed blender. Blend until creamy.
- Add all the sauce ingredients to a bowl.
- Drizzle some of the sauce around the inside of 2 small glasses.
- Pour the thickshakes into the glasses.
- Top with cacao nibs, coyo and the remaining sauce.