- 12 rice paper roll wrappers
- 3 medium avocados, thinly sliced across-ways
- 3 medium carrots, julienned
- 1 x 250g packet rice noodles or vermicelli noodles
- 1 cup coriander, chopped
- 1 cup mint, chopped
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
Almond Dipping Sauce
- 1/3 cup smooth almond butter (or cashew butter)
- 2 tbsp brown rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tsp honey (or pure maple syrup) 3-4 tbsp lime juice
- Cook the rice noodles according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix the ingredients for the ‘almond dipping sauce’ together until smooth. Set aside.
- Place a rice paper wrapper in warm water for about 10-20 seconds or until soft. Place on a damp teatowel and gently dab to dry.
- In the centre, place 1⁄4 of an avocado, carrot, some coriander, mint, and noodles. Drizzle with 2-3 tsp of the almond sauce.
- Fold the ends of the rice paper rolls and then roll firmly to enclose the filling ingredients. Con tinue with the remaining wrappers. 6. Serve with the remaining dipping sauce on the side and sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
One thought on “Rice Paper Rolls with Almond Tamari Dressing”
I love rice paper rolls! I make sure to use brown rice paper rolls and add in tons of veggies and sometimes tofu!