1 cup gluten-free oats (I get mine from iherb.com)
½ cup hazelnut meal
½ cup almond meal
2.5 tbsp coconut nectar
1/3 cup coco flour
¼ cup coco oil
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
1 chia egg
1/4 cup coconut milk
90 g raw salted caramel chocolate, chopped (I use Loving Earth)
50g raw dark chocolate, melted, to top (I use Loving Earth)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- In a mixing bowl, place all ingredients, except the dark chocolate. Mix until well combined.
- Press into a greased and lined baking tray (approx. 28cm x 13 cm).
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Allow to cool.
- Place the melted dark chocolate in a piping bag and top using a criss-cross pattern.
Note: I gently melted my chocolate over low heat using a small saucepan.