These super fudgey brownies are no-bake which make them so quick and easy to put together. Absolutely perfect for all you chocolate lovers out there!
1 cup hazelnut meal
½ cup desiccated coconut
1/3 cup walnuts
1 packed cup medjool dates, soaked in hot water
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
½ cup cacao
1 tsp vanilla bean powder
Dash water (if required)
½ cup coconut milk
130g dark chocolate, chopped (I use 2 ingredient dark Loving Earth Chocolate)
- Place all brownie ingredients into a high speed blender. Blend until well combined.
- Press into a small rectangular tin lined with baking paper.
- Place in the freezer
- For the ganache, place the coconut milk in a small saucepan and over medium- high heat until it reaches boiling point.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a small bowl. Pour over the boiling milk and leave for a few minutes without stirring.
- Once the chocolate looks fairly melted, stir until smooth.
- Pour over the brownie and place back in the freezer to set for at least 20 minutes or until firm then transfer to the fridge.
Makes 10 brownies.